2011年4月20日星期三

movie movie

星期二
2day's class cancelled
hang out wif my bao bei Niky
go KLCC watch <鬼也笑>

KLCC's cinema no ppl geh
i'm so scared lah
watch ghost movie no ppl sit beside me ==
finally gt ppl sit beside me lah~~~
so happy
hahaha
tis movie
beginning is already gt a bit scary
bt oso funny lah
conclusion: some scenes r scary n some scenes r funny
nt bad lo


me n baobei
inside the cinema

then went Ampang-Korean village had dinner
Korean cuisine
i come again~!
hohoho


nice!!!
i like Korean cuisine~
thx baobei accompany me 2day =D


星期三
the last class of Basic Composition
though i'm still nt sure i can pass anot lah ==
after the class
go TS wif MIKI,DOREEN n DENISE
sorry DOREEN
we said something weird n yellow ==
i think sure u cant accept it hahaha
had dinner at '石好'

my food nt nice =(
bt i like MIKI tat 1
cuz i like cheese
hoho
then watch

cute bunny~~~~~~~~~~~ ><

E.B u r damn cute lah!!!
n i oso like tat chick-PHIL
is tis his name?
i 4gt ady ==
he's look like JAMIE!
his dance,his character
really look like JAMIE!
hahaha
n the PINK
look like SHU TYNG
bt SHU TYNG no so active lah haha
n dunno y
i feel...
YII YANG look like tat CARLOS
hahaha
juz face only lah
nt characteristic
dun angry =P
hav a nice day 2day
continuously watched 2 movies
now hav 2 闭关
n concentrate on my final
blessing me plz
i dunwan tat upset feeling come n find me again
bcuz of tis feeling
i can EMO 1 week ==
GAMBATEH n GOOD LUCK 2 me =)

1 条评论:

Nik 닉키 说...

不客气啦啊啊啊~~~
我那天也很开心~